Tuesday, December 6, 2011

093

I had an idea for insomniacs,
it woke me in the middle of the night
in a moment of deluded brilliance,
that's it! I thought,
DRY THERAPY
Naturally, reading in bed helps me to fall asleep, so,
why not for an insomniatic episode?
I'm talking mild cases,
DRY THERAPY
Books of the driest content,
you know, boring,
something about rocks, or gesodomes,
well, unless you are into that stuff,
we'll try to find the driest content,
maybe just put together random pages of the encyclopedia and dictionary.
no pictures.
that should put you to sleep in no time...
but then why would you ever want to sleep?
there is always someone up doing something
and look how wonderful it sounds:
The state of mind where one becomes addicted to the deprivation of sleep caused by an epic revelation of joy.

turn the lights down, not off.

No comments:

Post a Comment