Wednesday, June 29, 2011

050

Eff our lives,
we could be in Berlin
maybe next year!
The thing about pets is,
they arent replaceable like people..
rip Dolly
When i think of you i think of bananuhz
those were your favourite
cigareTTe buTT roLLed oFF of her fingers
will shakespeare was a pothead  too
R Patt is in town,
Do I Tweet, Text or Take a photo
Talk or..
write,
yah, just write
What?
mumble mumble
What? I can't hear you,
and,
I can't go any further than this...
You
And
I
Eat alphabets/Alpha-bits for
breakfists / breakfast
whole milk and
we're livin like kings
Night and Day
I just came to say hey,
I'm pretty sure it was real,
but I can't be sure,
That's why I keep a camera close,
so I can be sure,
bottle of champagne please,
were thirsty and
yes, that one, with the orange label,
and
sexy cake
hello, hello, helloh
all the exits are closed,
[isn't that why they call em exits?]
or are they really like trap doors, entrances to new places?
gateway gaitway getaway
drrrrrriva
sexy cake
they walk in synchronies [?] with hi-lighter ankles,
stupid phones
killing
communications and relations
someone give me a light..






No comments:

Post a Comment