Thursday, June 2, 2011

037

Hey Tom, I had a dream last night,
Hey Tom, I like what you're saying'.

I had a dream last night that we were deciding on which Tom Ford fragrance was best..
There was a white bottle, and a clear one, and a red and black too.
There may have been more, but from what I can remember.
and I couldn't smell anything..

"I know one day I'll be irrelevant. No matter how hard you try, there is a cultural moment, but eventually that window's gone, your time on Earth is finished, and you might as well leave. I could absolutely die tomorrow - I would not care. I feel like I've lived, I feel like I've had a great life."

"I have mixed feelings about what we do because we convince people they're not perfect enough. We promote materialism, which is ultimately not the thing that brings you happiness in the world."

I like Tom Ford Black Orchid the best. Smells like Patachouli & Sex. Looks like Rouge Lips and Shiny Hair. Blond, Brown or Red is fine.

Hey Tom, I had a dream last night,
Hey Tom, I like what you're saying'

Irrelevant

Rouge Lips

This is not Tom Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment