Thursday, August 4, 2011

062

I used to battle in elementary school
I used to question everything in junior and senior high
A bullshit detector
An argument selector
Bass bass bass
But then they threw me to the sharks
In university
I let my ego get the best of me
Sitting in the back of the class
Watching people nap
Taking endless notes
Never learning anything
And it ate me
Why did I stop the fight?
When did I become so complacent?
It doesn't matter
You'll always end up where you should end up
Go with the flow
But know when to take the fishing pole 
Out the water 
Tug tug tug
Nope
Stop
And make it what you want
Fuck fate
Help people
Make money
B young 
B hot
Don't let anyone tell you "it's doesn't work that way"
Maybe it does.
Except for like, you know,
Parking for free
That doesn't work
Stop driving 
Get a bike
Or
Walk
I'm going to Oxford

No comments:

Post a Comment